Ves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent is a French luxury fashion brand created in 1962 by Yves Saint Laurent and his partner, Pierre Bergé. The brand focuses in haute couture, ready-to-wear, leather accessories, and footwear. L’Oréal owns the YSL Beauty cosmetics line.
YSL popularized the beatnik aesthetic, safari jackets, tight pants, and thigh-high boots in the 1960s and 1970s. The company expanded into men’s and women’s fragrances in the 1980s and early 1990s, and its cosmetic line debuted in 1978.
Saint Laurent was well ahead of his time, as evidenced by the anti-establishment cosmetics he promoted, ranging unforgettable fragrances that have become luxury symbols to stunning color-enriched beauty palettes.
YSL’s beauty division was founded in 1978. When Yves Saint Laurent entered the world of beauty with his signature makeup collection in très luxe hallmark gold cases and intense colors with exquisite pigments, it was clear he was going after the daring and bold woman who isn’t afraid to be herself, courageous and brave, even if it means standing out for being different.
From cleansers, serums, and BB creams to color correctors, brow palettes, and liquid lipstick, Yves Saint Laurent has everything a female needs to keep her beauty game strong. Yves Saint Laurent Cosmetics is accessible worldwide.
The company first focused on vivid reds and fuchsias, which were authentic to Saint-bold Laurent’s character and complimented the boldness he reflected in his clothes. YSL Beauty was created to work in tandem with Saint-Laurent’s creation.
YSL beauty campaigns have featured some of history’s most beautiful faces, from Sophie Dahl and Cara Delevingne to Jessica Chastain and, most recently, Zoë Kravitz. Not to mention the brand’s A-list devotees, including Naomi Campbell, Victoria Beckham, Ashley Olsen, and Julia Roberts.
What are the products of YSL Cosmetics?
For the face
- Cushion foundation
- Setting spray
For the lips
- Liquid lipstick
For the eyes
What are the best products of YSL Cosmetics?
1. YSL Rouge pur couture lipstick– The YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipsticks are stunning and widely regarded as one of the best YSL lip products. They’re silky and creamy, with excellent color pay off. It has a satin finish and are really comfortable to apply on the lips.
2. YSL All hours full coverage matte foundation- A waterproof matte foundation that requires just minor touch-ups. The All Hours Foundation has a black tea antioxidant compound that effectively protects your skin from environmental influences. If you’re looking for a long-lasting, full-coverage foundation, this is the one to choose.
3. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat All-Over Brightening Concealer Pen- It hides dark circles and hyperpigmentation while bringing light and vitality to your entire complexion all with a use of a simple pen-pump application. A very handy make up product indeed.
4. Yves Saint Laurent The Shock Volumizing Mascara- This eye-catching, smudge-proof mascara is ideal for both special occasions and everyday use. It will take your lashes to the next level. It will undoubtedly complete your desired appearance.
5. Yves Saint Laurent Dessin Du Regard Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil- Whether you choose black, brown, or green, you can be confident that the color will draw attention to your eyes and that the coverage will last for up to 12 hours with no smudges. This eyeliner pencil is a must-have in any makeup bag, especially for those who wish to look bold and daring.
6. YSL Touche éclat all-in-one glow foundation– It gives the skin evenly, luminous appearance with a lovely natural finish. This is more of a tinted moisturizer with light to medium coverage. The oil-free solution contains 70% water, hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, and antioxidants to nourish the skin. This is the perfect choice for women who does not want to feel heavy on the skin.
7. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Face Primer- Wearing a primer will surely level up the condition of your skin before applying foundation. Wear it on its own or before one of YSL’s best foundations to obtain the best shine. Definitely your face will glow and make you radiant looking.
8. YSL Beauty NU Glow in balm- It looks great with or without makeup. It can be used as a primer to enhance dewiness under makeup. It will hydrate your skin and give it a natural-lit-from-within radiance.
9. Yves Saint Laurent Couture Blush- If you want to look cute and blushing, choose this newer YSL makeup product to provide a blast of shimmering joy to your cheekbones. For best impact, add water to the mix to increase the pigmentation of the palette.
10. Yves Saint Laurent Sequin Crush Mono Eyeshadow– This is a very pigmented, ultra-sparkly eyeshadow palette that is not for individuals who prefer to blend in. This eyeshadow will surely make you standout.
11. Yves Saint Laurent Tatouage Couture Liquid Matte Lip Stain- The Violet Code approves the Tatouage Couture Stain because of its bold color, uniquely angled precision applicator, and eight-hour coverage. If you don’t like a dewy or satin finish lipstick this one is for you. It will give you your desired matte lip color.
12. Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain Lip Color– This product can be classified as a liquid lipstick, a stain, or a gloss. A product that is three in one. The unique formulation truly provides the complete package for picture-perfect lips, as evidenced by one of the highest reviews among YSL makeup SKUs at Sephora.
Wrapping it up
Yves Saint Laurent is a brand that had a variety of products. From haute couture to ready-to-wear, leather accessories, and footwear, to a beauty brand, there is something for everyone. They have been able to provide a variety of high-end products to the beauty community, which has been beneficial to these individuals.
Many people can enjoy the top-quality make-up products that perform admirably in creating subtle to bold and daring looks. So, if you want a make-up product that will spice up your look and still being of high quality, you should consider YSL cosmetics.